Monday, September 05, 2011

Will's Birthday

We had a great time for Will's fourth birthday.  We had both of his grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa Morrison and Mimi and Pappy Barr.  Grandma Betty and Aunt Joann were both able to make it too.

Will asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Grandma Betty made a very delicious cake.



Will had asked for a bike for his birthday.  I bought it from Toys R Us. I brought it home on Monday and tried to assemble it after he went to bed.  I found tha the front forks were bent and I couldn't get the wheel on the frame.  The next day, I went back to Toys R Us, exchanged and tested the bike to make sure it wasn't damaged before I left the store, and built the bike before his birthday party that evening.



His grandparents got him some other wonderful gifts that may be added to this blog later, providing I have time...


No comments: